Information about Tony Gallopin
- Born May 24, 1988
- Dourdan, France
- 1.80 m (5 feet 11 inches)
- 69 kg (152 pounds)
- Winner of the Grand Prix de Wallonie, Belgium: 2016.
- Winner of the Clásica de San Sebastián, Spain: 2013.
- Winner of the Flèche d’Émeraude around Saint-Malo, France: 2011.
- Winner of stage 5 (time trial) of the Étoile de Bessèges, France: 2017.
- Winner of stage 4 of the Étoile de Bessèges, France: 2015.
- Winner of stage 6 of the Paris-Nice, France: 2015.
- Winner of stage 11 (Besançon/Oyonnax) of the Tour de France: 2014.
- Winner of stage 2 of the Tour du Limousin, France: 2011.
- Winner of stage 3 of the Tour de Luxembourg: 2010.
- Overall rider and puncher
- Auber 93, Cofidis, RadioShack-Nissan, Lotto-Belisol and AG2R La Mondiale.
Yellow jersey of the Tour de France
- He wore the yellow jersey for a day during stage 10 of the 2014 Tour de France.
- During the interview (September 6, 2017), he was ranked 49th in the world ranking and 53rd in the World Tour of the Union cycliste internationale (UCI).
- His best world ranking of the UCI (end of the season) is the 32nd place in 2015.
© United Athletes Magazine