Information about Pauline Nordin
- Fitness model, trainer and founder of Fighter Diet
- Born July 23, 1982
- Ystad, Sweden
- 1.58 m (5 feet 2 inches)
- 52 kg (115 pounds)
- Won the Swedish Bodybuilding national.
- She participated in numerous International Federation of BodyBuilding & Fitness (IFBB) competitions as a professional athlete.
- Author of the nutrition concept: The Fighter Diet.
- Author of the workout program: The Butt Bible.
- Trainer of the Swedish team in the TV show “The Biggest Loser” (Denmark, Norway and Sweden): 2005.
© United Athletes Magazine