Information about Jelena Janković
- Tennis player
- Born February 28, 1985
- Belgrade, Yugoslavia (now Serbia)
- 1.77 m (5 feet 10 inches)
- 59 kg (130 pounds)
- Parents: Snežana and Veselin Janković
- Siblings: two brothers
Victories in singles
- Winner in Hong Kong, China by beating Angelique Kerber: 2015.
- Winner in Guangzhou, China by beating Denisa Allertová: 2015.
- Winner in Bogotá, Colombia by beating Paula Ormaechea: 2013.
- Winner in Indian Wells, United States by beating Caroline Wozniacki: 2010.
- Winner in Cincinnati, United States by beating Dinara Safina: 2009.
- Winner in Marbella, Spain by beating Carla Suárez Navarro: 2009.
- Winner in Moscow, Russia by beating Vera Zvonareva: 2008.
- Winner in Stuttgart, Germany by beating Nadia Petrova: 2008.
- Winner in Beijing, China by beating Svetlana Kuznetsova: 2008.
- Winner in Birmingham, United Kingdom by beating Maria Sharapova: 2007.
- Winner in Rome, Italy by beating Svetlana Kuznetsova: 2007.
- Winner in Auckland, New Zealand by beating Vera Zvonareva: 2007.
- Winner in Budapest, Hungary by beating Martina Suchá: 2004.
- Winner in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (ITF) by beating Henrieta Nagyová: 2003.
Victories in doubles
- Winner with her Slovakian partner Katarina Srebotnik in Toronto, Canada: 2013.
- Winner with her Chinese partner Li Na in Birmingham, United Kingdom: 2006.
Victory in mixed doubles
- Winner with British partner Jamie Murray in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom: 2007.
- She participated in one Olympic Games in Athens, Greece (2004) by representing Serbia and Montenegro.
- She participated 12 times in Fed Cup (2001 to 2005, 2007 to 2012, and 2016).
- Best tennis player of Serbia: 2004.
- Two-handed backhand
- During the interview (November 1, 2006), she was ranked 12th in the world in singles according to the Women's Tennis Association (WTA).
- Her best WTA world ranking in singles is the 1st place on August 11, 2008.
© United Athletes Magazine