Information about Dudi Sela
- Tennis player
- Born April 4, 1985
- Kiryat Shmonna, Israel
- 1.75 (5 feet 9 inches)
- 66 kg (147 pounds)
- Parents: Anca and Michael
- Siblings: two brothers and one sister
Victory in doubles
- Winner with his Italian partner Flavio Cipolla in Istanbul, Turkey: 2016.
- He participated in one Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2016) by representing Israel.
- He participated 15 times in Davis Cup (2005 to 2019) by representing Israel.
- One-handed backhand
- During the interview (August 9, 2009), he was ranked 31st in the world in singles according to the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
- His best ATP world ranking in singles is the 29th place on July 20, 2009.
© United Athletes Magazine