Information about Dominika Cibulková
- Tennis player
- Born May 6, 1989
- Bratislava, Czechoslovakia (now Slovakia)
- 1.61 m (5 feet 3 inches)
- 58 kg (165 pounds)
- Parents: Katarina Cibulková and Milan Cibulka
Victories in singles
- Winner in Singapore by beating Angelique Gerber: 2016.
- Winner in Linz, Austria by beating Viktorija Golubic: 2016.
- Winner in Eastbourne, United Kingdom by beating Karolína Plíšková: 2016.
- Winner in Katowice, Poland by beating Camila Giorgi: 2016.
- Winner in Mexico City, Mexico by beating Christina McHale: 2014.
- Winner in San Jose, United States by beating Agnieszka Radwańska: 2013.
- Winner in Carlsbad, United States by beating Marion Bartoli: 2012.
- Winner in Moscow, Russia by beating Kaia Kanepi: 2011.
- Winner in Bratislava, Slovakia (ITF) by beating Kristina Barrois: 2006.
- Winner in Amarante, Portugal (ITF) by beating Paula Fondevila Castro: 2005.
Victory in doubles
- Winner with her Belgium partner Kirsten Flipkens in Rosmalen, Netherlands: 2017.
- She participated in 2 Olympic Games in Beijing, China (2008) and London, United Kingdom (2012) by representing Slovakia.
- he participated 12 times in Fed Cup (2005 to 2014, 2016 and 2019) by representing Slovakia.
- Winner with her Slovak partner Dominik Hrbatý in Perth, Australia: 2009.
- Two-handed backhand
- During the interview (July 28, 2008), she was ranked 31st in the world in singles according to the Women's Tennis Association (WTA).
- Her best WTA world ranking in singles is the 4th place on March 20, 2017.
© United Athletes Magazine