Information about Brianne Theisen-Eaton
- Athlete (heptathlon and pentathlon)
- Born December 18, 1988
- Saskatoon, Canada
- 1.75 m (5 feet 9 inches)
- 64 kg (141 pounds)
- Parents: Kimberly and Calvin Theisen
- Siblings: one sister
Accomplishments in heptathlon
- Bronze medal in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: 2016.
- She participated in 2 Olympic Games in London, United Kingdom (2012) and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2016) by representing Canada.
- First place at the Hypo-Meeting Games in Götzis, Austria: 2013, 2015 and 2016.
- First place at the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, United Kingdom: 2014.
- First place at the Pan American Junior Athletics Championships in São Paulo, Brazil: 2007.
Accomplishment in pentathlon
- First place at the IIAF World Indoor Championships in Athletics in Portland, United States: 2016.
- 100 metres hurdles: 12.93 s. in Götzis, Austria (2016).
- 200 metres: 23.33 s. in Götzis, Austria (2016).
- 800 metres: 2:09:03 in Moscow, Russia (2013).
- High jump: 1.89 m. in Götzis, Austria (2015).
- Javelin throw: 47.36 m. in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2016).
- Long jump: 6.72 m. in Götzis, Austria (2015).
- Shot put: 13.99 m. in Portland, United States (2015).
- Heptathlon: 6,808 points in Götzis, Austria (2015).
© United Athletes Magazine