Information about Annika Beck
- Tennis player
- Born February 16, 1994
- Giessen, Germany
- 1.70 m (5 feet 7 inches)
- 59 kg (130 pounds)
- Parents: Petra and Johannes Beck
Victories in singles
- Winner in Quebec City, Canada by beating Jelena Ostapenko: 2015.
- Winner in Luxembourg by beating Barbora Strycova: 2014.
- Winner in Barnstaple, United Kingdom (ITF) by beating Eleni Daniilidou: 2012.
- Winner in Ismaning, Germany (ITF) by beating Eva Birnerová: 2012.
- Winner in Shrewsbury, United Kingdom (ITF) by beating Stefanie Vögele: 2012.
- Winner in Koksijde, Belgium (ITF) by beating Bibiane Schoofs: 2012.
- Winner in Versmold, Germany (ITF) by beating Anastasija Sevastova: 2012.
- Winner in Moscow, Russia (ITF) by beating Kirsten Flipkens: 2012.
- Winner in Kaarst, Germany (ITF) by beating Eleni Audrey Bergot: 2010.
Victories in doubles
- Winner with her German partner Laura Siegemund in Florianopolis, Brazil: 2015.
- She participated in one Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (2016) by representing Germany.
- She participated 2 times in Fed Cup (2013 and 2016) by representing Germany.
- Two-handed backhand
- During the interview (September 14, 2016), she was ranked 38th in the world in singles according to the Women's Tennis Association (WTA).
- Her best WTA world ranking in singles is the 37th place on July 18, 2016.
© United Athletes Magazine