March 31, 2010
Information about Victoria Azarenka
- Tennis player
- Born July 31, 1989
- Minsk, USSR (now Belarus)
- 1.80 m (5 feet 10 inches)
- 60 kg (132 pounds)
- Parents: Alla and Fedor Azarenka
- Sibling: one brother
Victories in singles
- Winner in Brisbane, Australia by beating Marion Bartoli: 2009.
- Winner in Memphis, United States by beating Caroline Wozniacki: 2009.
- Winner in Miami, United States by beating Serena Williams: 2009.
- Winner in Pétange, Luxembourg (ITF) by beating Viktoriya Kutuzova: 2005.
Victories in doubles
- Winner with her Danish partner Caroline Wozniacki in Memphis, United States: 2009.
- Winner with her Russian partner Vera Zvonareva in Indian Wells, United States: 2009.
- Winner with her Belarusian partner Tatiana Poutchek in Las Vegas, United States (ITF): 2007.
- Winner with her Belarusian partner Tatiana Poutchek in Tashkent, Uzbekistan: 2006.
- Winner with her Belarusian partner Tatiana Poutchek in Tuscon, United States (ITF): 2005.
- Winner with her Belarusian partner Vohla Havartsova in Ramat HaSharon, Israel (ITF): 2003.
Victories in mixed doubles
- Winner with American partner Bob Bryan at Roland-Garros in Paris, France: 2008.
- Winner with Belarusian partner Max Mirnyi at the US Open in New York, United States: 2007.
- She participated in one Olympic Games in Beijing, China (2008) by representing Belarus.
- She participated three times in Fed Cup (2005, 2007 and 2009) by representing Belarus.
- Two-handed backhand
- During the interview (August 18, 2009), she was ranked 8th in the world in singles according to the Women's Tennis Association (WTA).
- Her best WTA world ranking in singles is the 6th place on October 26, 2009.
© United Athletes Magazine