January 3, 2008
Information about Séverine Beltrame
- Tennis player
- Born August 14, 1979
- Montpellier, France
- 1.72 m (5 feet 7 inches)
- 68 kg (150 pounds)
- Parents: Anne Marie Barry and Lucien Beltrame
Victories in singles
- Winner in Cagnes-sur-Mer, France (ITF) by beating Anna-Lena Grönefeld: 2004.
- Winner in Sofia, Bulgaria (ITF) by beating Patricia Wartusch: 2003.
- Winner in Porto, Portugal (ITF) by beating Sybille Bammer: 2003.
Victories in doubles
- Winner with her French partner Stéphanie Cohen-Aloro in Vittel, France (ITF): 2004.
- Winner with her French partner Amandine Dulon in Grenoble, France (ITF): 2003.
- Winner with her French partner Amandine Dulon in Vale do Lobo, Portugal (ITF): 2002.
- She participated three times in Fed Cup (2005 to 2007) by representing France.
- Two-handed backhand
- During the interview (October 30, 2007), she was ranked 94th in the world in singles according to the Women's Tennis Association (WTA).
- Her best WTA world ranking in singles is the 34th place on February 5, 2007.
© United Athletes Magazine